- On Meditation, by Ajahn Traipitra Visityuthsart
- Is a very clear and readable booklet for learning Samatha and Vipassanā meditation.
- We are currently attempting to contact Ajahn Traipitra to get permission to provide the booklet on this website (24 may 2018).
- Buddhadasa Indapanno Archives – Bangkok, Thailand
Also knows as “Suan Mokkh Bangkok”.
A beautiful building and complex hosts facilities for meditation, lectures, discussion, exhibitions etc. Present activities do not include meditation retreats. Most activities are in Thai.
- facebook.com/suanmokkhbangkok – Indapanno Archives Facebook page english
- bia.or.th – Buddhadasa Indapanno Archives website ไทย
- About Buddhadasa at SuanMokkh.org
- About Buddhadasa at ThaiBuddhism.net
- About Buddhadasa at Wikipedia
Works by Buddhadasa
- Books, writings, and lectures by Buddhadasa at BIA.or.th (Buddhadasa Indapanno Archives)
- Hundreds of PDFs, audio files, and more.
- There doesn’t seem to be a main contents page for all publications, so go to the website and follow the links from the “By Buddhadasa” dropdown menu.
- Buddhadasa at BuddhismNow.com
- Selected teachings as articles and PDFs
- Books by Buddhadasa at LiberationPark.org
- Physical books and e-books.
category “Ajahn Chah”
- Selected teachings and PDFs
- Stillness Flowing – The Life and Teachings of Ajahn Chah by Ajahn Jayasaro [english]
- Books of teachings by Ajahn Chah [english]
Teachers from all traditions who spread the dhamma in the same spirit as the Thai Forest Tradition. TBD …
See more about Khao Tham teachers on Our Teachers page.
page revised: 21 July 2018